Edinburgh's Rope Access Specialists
Vertigo Access Solutions
All Vertigo technicians are trained and certified to the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) standard, showing that all technicians are capable of working on the ropes in a safe manner. There will always be at least two IRATA qualified technicians on any of Vertigo’s sites. This is in case of the unlikely event of a rescue situation.
Building surveys/inspections are a big part of the work carried out by Vertigo Access Solutions Ltd. Using ropes allows technicians to cover every inch of a building, or structure in a quick and cost effective way.
Other works carried out by our technicians via Rope Access include:
- All aspects of roofing works,
- Domestic and industrial painting,
- Masonry works,
- Gutter/downpipe cleaning and repairs,
- Window cleaning,
- Domestic and industrial netting (safety and bird netting)
- Confined space works,
- Other types of general building maintenance.